Dads can inspire giggles and joy just by walking into a room. They’re creative, uninhibited with kids, and playfully rough. Get your cameras ready..here are 14 ways to get active with your family while creating memories and capturing great photos that show off dad’s best qualities – just in time for Father’s Day! Photos like these will become priceless keepsakes for you and your kids to remember all of your favorite family activities!
5. Have dad hold the child upside down for the photo.
photo by Pixels ‘n Ice Cream
9. Sports pictures! Dad snapping the football to child (or vice versa), dad holding kiddo up to shoot a basket, dad and child together in the batter’s stance, etc. Like father, like son!
10. Have dad and kids (or the whole family) run toward the camera for an action shot!
13. Give a hug! Try to capture dad giving your little one a squeeze, or pose with dad wrapping his arms around the child and snap the picture without dad’s face, just dad’s arms around his little one. The perfect symbol of security and protection!
photo credit: popofatticus via photopincc
14. Snap a picture as dad catches a kid who’s jumping into the water (or about to jump in)!
We would love to see your favorite photos of your kids and their dads! Post them on our Facebook page or Tweet them to us @inspiredtree!