The ProNamel® brand has compensated me in connection with statements made in this post.
Looking for creative tooth fairy ideas to make the experience of losing a tooth even more special for your child? Check out these fun printables!
“How will she get the tooth out without waking me up? How much money will she leave? Will she be able to find it? It’s so small!”
There aren’t many rites of passage more magical than the first time a child leaves a tooth under his pillow for the Tooth Fairy. And while a lost tooth can be the most exciting thing in the world for your little ones, as parents, we’re more focused on protecting the ones they’ve got left (and the new ones that grow in)!
Did you know that kids between the ages of 6 and 12 need a little boost when it comes to protecting their tooth enamel? When those new secondary teeth grow in, it can take time for the enamel to harden, meaning that the teeth are more susceptible to Acid Erosion.
And once enamel erodes, it never grows back. Sports drinks and even healthy foods like oranges can contribute to Acid Erosion to our kids’ teeth (source).
This is where ProNamel® 6-12 Years Toothpaste for Kids can help. ProNamel® for Kids is the #1 dentist recommended brand for strengthening and protecting enamel against cavities and everyday acids. It’s so important to establish healthy dental hygiene habits when kids are young, so that their teeth are protected for years to come.
ProNamel® for Kids is a crucial part of a healthy routine to protect that precious tooth enamel. If you’re interested in establishing independence with your child’s hygiene routines and habits, check out our printable schedule to help guide your little one through the morning routine!
And today, we’re sharing a simple way for you to make the experience of losing a tooth even more magical for your child. You can reassure your kiddo that her teeth won’t get lost with these printable Tooth Fairy envelopes!
Simply cut out the tiny, colorful envelopes, fold them on the white lines and add tape at the seams. Have your child slip her tooth inside, tape the envelope shut and slide it under her pillow for the Tooth Fairy! Then save the other envelopes for future lost teeth!
How do you set up your kids for tooth success? Tell us in the comments and you will be entered to win a $100 Visa gift card!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 9/13 – 9/30
Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by ProNamel® or GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare
Latest posts by Claire Heffron (see all)
- Protected: What Are Push-In Therapy Services? (Members Only) - August 12, 2022
- Protected: Inclusion: How to Provide OT Services in the Classroom (Members Only) - August 12, 2022
- Protected: What is School Based Occupational Therapy? (Members Only) - August 12, 2022