It’s that time of year when kids are getting amped up for the spooky antics, creepy costumes, and sugary highs of Halloween! And that means we’re on the lookout for easy Halloween recipes to bring to all of the season’s festivities.
*This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Horizon Organic. The opinions and text are all mine.
Our neighborhood kicks off the season on October 1st with the tradition of “Ghosting” — a Halloween version of the old-fashioned ding dong ditch in which sneaky neighbors leave buckets of treats at your door for a sweet surprise! This continues the entire month of October and then culminates in one fabulous night of trick-or-treating!
My kids love to create Halloween treats that represent the season. Monster cookies, mummy fingers and more! When Horizon Organics asked us to share our favorite Halloween treat, it was a unanimous decision – Frankenstein Pudding Cups!
These treats are fun and easy to make and absolutely delicious. As a mom, I love that when made with Horizon Organic Milk, this treat contains DHA Omega-3 which supports brain health and has around 8 grams of protein for muscle-building that’s worthy of freaky strength!
Here’s how to make your own Frankenstein Pudding Cups for your Halloween festivities!
- 2 boxes of instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups of Horizon Organic Milk
- Green food coloring
- Halloween sprinkles
- Clear party cups
- Mix the pudding and Horizon Organic Milk according to the instructions on the pudding package.
- Add a couple of drops of food coloring to achieve your desired color.
- Draw spooky Frankenstein faces on the party cups.
- Add pudding to the cups and chill in the refrigerator.
- Top with festive sprinkles just before serving!
What are your family’s favorite treats at Halloween? Horizon Organic has lots of great delicious products that can be incorporated into your recipes including butter, yogurt, cheese, eggs and more.
Visit the Horizon website to see all of their products and see what’s available in your area! And be sure to follow Horizon on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram for product information, recipes, and more!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Horizon Organic. The opinions and text are all mine.
Comments submitted may be displayed on other websites owned by the sponsoring brand.
Latest posts by Lauren Drobnjak (see all)
- Back to School Movement Scavenger Hunt for the Classroom! - July 7, 2019
- Are Activity Trackers for Kids Worth It? - June 24, 2019
- Movement & Activity Challenges for Kids! - June 12, 2019